Job Ref: 2218
We’re looking for 3 accomplished Infrastructure Engineers, from either a Linux or Windows background but ideally within a web application environment, not desktop, to help this managed service company scale. Although based in Sheffield, their client base extends across the UK and having carved an exciting niche in the market, now need to meet increasing demand - even in these challenging times.
What will you be doing?
As Infrastructure Engineer you'll get involved in pretty much everything from architecting and deployment to maintenance and upgrades of a variety of web app solutions across hybrid/public cloud infrastructures. Given the breadth of the opportunity, you'll need to be self-motivated and capable of coming up with solutions to some quite complex challenges.
What skills do you need?
- Experience within Linux, Windows and/or Web Application environments
- A solid understanding of programming in software or systems automation
- Good knowledge of Web Infrastructure such as Http(s), Website files, DNS, Email, FTP and Databases
- Exposure to virtualisation or containerisation
- TCP/IP Networking
- Worked with a range of web technologies; with an understanding of their availability, performance and security
What kind of background do you need to have?
You will need to have previous experience as SysAdmin or Infrastructure Engineer, with a keen interest in cloud technologies and if you have experience in high security or compliance controlled environments, that would be great!
- You'll need really good communication skills and be comfortable working with clients
- Be openminded, flexible and creative when it comes to technical solutions
- Have a real passion for technology (we'd love to hear about any personal projects!)
What's in it for you?
- Great training and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a range of cutting edge technologies
- An autonomous environment where you're encouraged to expand your knowledge and skills
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now.
Given the current situation, the company is fully set up for a remote hiring and onboarding process so interviews will be carried out via telephone and Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic
PHP Web Devs: we want to speak to you. We have a number of opportunities available, with employers interviewing rem… https://t.co/7EJ69IP5Ej