Job Ref: 2089
Affecto is proud to be working closely with a leading software business in Sheffield, who are looking to recruit an experienced Infrastructure Engineer. Working closely with a team of highly skilled engineers, you will be responsible for the installation and configuration of environments to support software installations within strong architecture.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a technically demanding environment and enjoys working as part of team, sharing solutions and identifying process improvements. This is a great opportunity to join one of Sheffield’s leading IT businesses with excellent progression opportunities and on-the-job training.
What will you do?
• Maintenance and installation of physical and virtual servers
• Disaster recovery, backup and restore
• Work closely with the Lead Engineer to scope and design new environments
• Configuring network switches and firewalls
• Resolving time-critical issues
• Network load balancing
What skills do you need?
• Significant experience in a similar infrastructure / implementation role
• Experience with Microsoft FTP, SQL Server, HP or Dell servers
• Comfortable working with CISCO network switches and firewalls
• Some experience with virtualisation technologies, VMWare etc. would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business with great prospects for progression. If this sounds like something that would be of interest, we’d love to hear from you.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.