Job Ref: 1864
Affecto are working closely with a regional employer, who are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing technical team in Sheffield.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region's most exciting organisations as it continues to go from strength to strength.
What will you do?
• Assist in the design, deployment and configuration of IT architecture
• Maintain Servers (physical and virtual)
• Ensure reliability of Disaster Recovery Environments using Backup & Restore etc.
• Test redundancy functionality: Dual PSU’s, Failover Clusters, network paths, storage systems
What skills do you need?
• Windows Server 2008/2012
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008
• Microsoft FTP and SSH
• Fibre Channel or iSCSI storage arrays
• Active Directory/Group Policy
This is a new, but high priority role for the client, so things will move very quickly. If you fit the description above, apply now, as interviews will be taking place immediately.Apply Now
For full details, email Andre Murray: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up tonight at Ambulo in the Millennium Galler… https://t.co/aDmw8NOP4p
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up this Thursday at Ambulo in the Millennium… https://t.co/KFrcg7gj5q
***Staffordshire Based Senior/Lead BI Developers*** If you're looking to take the next step in your career, Andre… https://t.co/GUBaDj8N2e