Job Ref: 1864
Affecto is proud to be working closely with a leading software business in Sheffield, who are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer. Working closely with a team of highly skilled engineers, you will be responsible for the installation and configuration of environments to support software installations within strong architecture.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a technically demanding environment and enjoys working as part of team, sharing solutions and identifying process improvements. This is a great opportunity to join on of Sheffield’s leading IT businesses with excellent progression opportunities and on the job training.
- Maintenance and installation of physical and virtual servers
- Disaster recovery, backup and restore
- Work closely with the Lead Engineer to scope and design new environments
- Configuring network switches and firewalls
- Resolving time critical issues
- Network load balancing
To be considered for this position you will need the following;
- Significant experience in a similar in infrastructure / implementation role
- Experience with Microsoft FTP, SQL Server, HP or Dell servers
- Comfortable working with CISCO network switches and firewalls
- Some experience with virtualisation technologies, VMWare etc. would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business with great prospects for progression. If this sounds like something that would be of interest, we’d love to hear from you.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Mark Reed: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up tonight at Ambulo in the Millennium Galler… https://t.co/aDmw8NOP4p
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up this Thursday at Ambulo in the Millennium… https://t.co/KFrcg7gj5q
***Staffordshire Based Senior/Lead BI Developers*** If you're looking to take the next step in your career, Andre… https://t.co/GUBaDj8N2e