Head of QA - Sheffield - £55k
Job Ref: 2302
Affecto are proud to be working in partnership with Sheffield based business in the recruitment of their new Head of QA. As part of the Operational Management team you’ll be leading a team of QA Engineers to ensure the quality and reliability of all products. You will also help drive business strategy and help manage the commercial running of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day management of the QA team
- Defining and implementing test practices
- Advise the Operations Director on the delivery of products and services
- Drive change across the software development lifecycle, provide continuous improvements and deliver business efficiency
- Subject matter expert for test across the organisation as well as providing expertise to clients and contributing to sales bids and tenders
- Supporting the sustainable development of products
What skills do you need?
- Experience in a Head of QA position working with team and business management
- Significant experience designing, implementing and leading testing services across a range of products
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Experience of both functional and non-functional testing across web and mobile applications and APIs
- Good, general technical understanding of software development and the more technical aspects of testing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills operating with a range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with integrating 3rd party systems.
- Familiarity or an interest in cyber security would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday
- 1 volunteer day annually for a registered charity.
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly Socials – Team Building Events
- Games Room
- Comprehensive Westfield Cover
- Individual Training Budget
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension (up to 2% matched contributions)
If you would like to learn more about this Head of QA opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. In the next stage of the application, you may be asked to take part in a remote video conference with our client. This will be done using Google Hangouts or Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic