Head of Development
Job Ref: 2353
We’re excited to have again partnered with a business we’ve supported for the last 6 years, this time to deliver a number of key senior hires as the business looks to bolster its leadership structure. An integral part of the project is the search for a new Head of Development to lead innovation of their flagship UK product suite.
What will you be doing?
As Head of Development, you’ll lead strategic definition and implementation on a very well established suite of products within financial services, in line with a global transformation strategy already underway for the business.
You’ll have complete autonomy (including budgetary) in your leadership of the Innovation team - c35 Developers, Testers, BA & PMs, and will be asked to cement the product’s position at the forefront of the marketplace.
As this is a multinational software business, you’ll lead the collaboration between the UK business and global, as well as being the key link between R&D and stakeholders across Professional Services, Sales and Clients.
What experience do you need?
- Proven experience in either a Software Development Manager or Head of Development capacity
- Track record of growing teams whilst fostering an environment of personal development for your existing engineers
- Exposure to a number of tech stacks would be beneficial, although specific domain knowledge is not required
- Solid interpretation of Agile but more importantly, an ability to clearly identify and implement the most relevant aspects of the methodology appropriate to the business
- Ideally, Financial Services experience but you’ll need a track record of managing internal (including international) and external stakeholders
This opportunity will very much suit a Head of Development or Software Development Manager with a strong product background, ideally in either FinTech or Financial Services. However, we’d welcome applicants who’ve worked on products deployed in similarly regulated settings.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel Koseoglu: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic