FULL STACK DEVELOPER- SHEFFIELD-£35-£45K
Job Ref: 2289
Are you looking for a new adventure? Would you like to be part of something different and play a major role in how it progresses?
We are looking for a full-stack software engineer to join an exciting Sheffield based startup. You will have the opportunity to get involved in various activities within the business alongside the core mission of developing the product.
As one of the first key hires for the business you will not only be working on maintaining and improving existing features, you’ll be designing and developing new ones too.
What else will you be doing?
- Contributing to the way software is developed.
- Ensuring test automation and code quality.
- Liaising with customers regarding support issues.
- Providing support as required for site visits and on-premise installations.
- Creating APIs to allow existing customers to integrate with the product.
- Contributing to the infrastructure and architecture design.
What experience do you need?
- Experience with the Spring framework.
- Experience deploying Java Web Applications.
- Good version control experience and practises using Git.
- Good communication skills both one-on-one and in working as part of a team.
- A strong desire to meet and exceed customer expectation.
- The ability to work independently and in a team with minimal supervision.
- The ability to contribute to team discussions with an open mind.
- The ability to receive critical feedback.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience of working in a high security and/or compliance-controlled environment.
What are the benefits?
- Remote and flexible working
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
As for any other perks, you will be working closely with the founder of the business to not only play a significant part in the development of the product but also how they do things as a business.
If you would like to learn more about the role and this exciting business, then please apply now and we'll be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie Salvato: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic