Job Ref: 1791
Affecto are proud to partner with a game-changing organisation in Sheffield. People and tech are at the heart of what they do, offering a diverse tech stack, flexible working, and vibrant city centre offices.
What will you do?
• You will help to define and build the customer-facing web solution.
• Work as part of a small agile team using modern web development methodologies, including agile and continuous delivery.
• Bring innovative new features to life, from initial design through to writing well-structured modular code, automated tests, and deployment.
• Work closely with other teams around the office, including product managers, marketing and customer support.
What experience do you definitely need?
• Proven track record in delivering software projects and adapting to new technologies
• High level of knowledge of PHP and a modern framework such as Laravel or Symphony.
• Knowledge around building and using scalable APIs.
• An understanding of frontend architecture
What would it be nice for you to have?
• Angular, Vue, or React
• LAMP or node-based stack
• Familiarity with Devops (including deployment pipelines)
• Familiarity with modern frontend build tools e.g. Grunt/Gulp, Webpack, Docker, Git etc.
This established tech business, born and raised right here in Sheffield, offer the opportunity to be part of a team of experienced professionals, up and coming tech talent, and budding junior developers. You’ll be given ample chance to learn and develop your technical skills and define your own career progression plan.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.