Full Stack Developer
Affecto are working with a unique commercial business who are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer to join their growing in-house development team in Doncaster. The business are offering salaries of up to £40,000, with great benefits and free parking!
You will be building complex and sophisticated solutions to support the business, tackle industry challenges, and to ensure the business complies to regulatory requirements. The team’s focus is to produce high quality, tested code which supports productivity but also helps the business to be successful.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work alongside internal technical teams and business support teams.
- Be interested in learning new technologies, solving problems and using initiative to provide improvements
- Assist with strategic decisions related to core technology, new functions and features
- Work on web applications and specialised systems to support business functions.
- OOP PHP
- Use of git/svn or similar
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and have your technical skills valued and opinion listened to. Working in an environment of trust and flexibility you will have plenty of opportunity to progress professionally and technically.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
For full details, email Amber: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.