Front End Developer
* Exciting opportunity to join a growing and innovative tech business in Sheffield as a Front-End Developer developing solutions in the big data space. Generous salary of up to £40,000, strong opportunities for progression, and exceptional culture, and extremely generous holiday allowance. You will be working on the front end of the business’ leading solutions*
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join this new front-end team within an established engineering team. This business uses advanced technology to provide customers cutting edge solutions that are solving problems in the data infrastructure space across the globe.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work alongside Developers, Testers, internal Product Owners, Support and Data teams
- Be interested in learning new technologies, solving problems and using initiative to provide improvements
- Assist with strategic decisions related to core technology, new functions and features
- Develop front end solutions for specialised platforms.
Technology you will get to learn/use:
- HTML and CSS (LESS)
- NPM, NodeJS, Webpack
- Observables such a RxJS
So what experience do you need?
- Experience of one or more of the following: Angular, Vue, React or Typescript
- Comfortable working with HTML and CSS
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and have your technical skills valued and opinion listened to. Working in an environment of trust and flexibility you will have plenty of opportunity to progress professionally and technically.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then we would love to hear from you!Apply Now
For full details, email Amber: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.