Front End Developer
Job Ref: 2318
As the first dedicated Front-End Developer, you’ll need to have a wide portfolio of skills and have experience in tackling new challenges. We’re looking for those whose passion is problem-solving and have a flair for learning new technologies quickly.
What do they do?
The business has created a revolutionary new product for their niche and as they grow significantly outside of the UK, demand has now significantly overtaken capacity.
As the organisation continues to develop, so does the need for their product portfolio to diversify, hence the need for several additional developers in the teams.
What technologies do they use?
- React or Angular
What do you definitely need?
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related subject
- Proven track record in delivering software projects and adapting to new technologies
What would it be nice for you to have?
- React 16
- Packaging tools (e.g. Webpack, Parcel, etc)
- CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS)
- Experience with backend development (ideally with Python)
- Experience of unit testing frameworks
- experience working with AWS
- Remote working options
- Flexible working hours
- Homeworking program
- 24 days holiday including Christmas Shutdown
- Award Winning Health Insurance with rewards scheme
- Free parking
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie Salvato: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic