Job Ref: 2377
We’re recruiting for a Software Engineering Manager to help lead the development teams of one of our fastest-growing clients. We're proud to partner with this ambitious, South Yorkshire based software business who we’ve helped scale over the last couple of years and we’re really excited to support them again as they embark on an incredibly exciting journey.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working on a cutting edge SaaS product portfolio, leading a wide variety of projects from integration to building out awesome new features. Their products are integral to a wide variety of technology companies across the globe and as a senior figure, you’ll be a central figure in the technical leadership team, helping shape each product’s direction and road map.
What will you be doing?
- Involved in product analysis and feedback.
- Manage and develop a team of software and quality engineers.
- Ensure delivery of key product features within an Agile framework.
- Oversee the career advancements of your team.
- Supervise the onboard process for new engineers.
- Make sure engineers build performant systems and make good design preferences.
What experience do you need?
- Experience managing a development team.
- Recent technical experience code writing or designing complex systems.
- Proven ability to consider competing requirements and influences a product roadmap.
- Demonstrated skills in motivating a team to ensure high quality software.
- Shown ability to construct a successful development team.
- Proven ability to understand and influence technical decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to coach engineers on their technical growth.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of front-end software: React, Vueis or Angular.
- Knowledge of backend development: Go, Python, Java, Ruby, C# or equivalent.
What’s in it for me?
- Private health and dental insurance.
- Training and conference budget.
- Open holiday policy.
- Company equity.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity with a business really going places, apply now.
Given the current UK situation, the company is fully set up for a remote hiring and onboarding process so interviews will be carried out via telephone and Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic