Digital Project Manager - Sheffield - £42k
Job Ref: 2322
Affecto are working with a well-established Sheffield based client in the recruitment of two Digital Project Managers. You’ll have a proven track record of managing software product updates and features from concept through to production. You will be working on award winning products and with clients nationwide, leading a team of designers, developers and testers.
What will you be doing?
- Agreeing and controlling the scope of a project or product workstream
- Managing a product backlog
- Determining the resources required across all projects
- Developing full scale project plans and documentation
- Implementing and managing project changes as required
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project
- Planning releases effectively and ensuring adequate resources are available
- Ensuring SLAs are adhered to
- Triaging issues raised by clients, with other internal stakeholders to ensure our products are maintained to the highest standards
What skills do you need?
- Previous experience working with software products is essential, along with an understanding of the SDLC.
- Proven track record managing software releases to multiple platforms
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues with non-technical stakeholders
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Proven experience in risk and change management
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement skills
- Understanding of Agile Scrum and Kanban approaches
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner or other relevant project qualifications
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
- Healthcare cover
- Individual training budget
- Childcare vouchers
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic