Digital Project Manager
Job Ref: 1894
Our client, an exciting, specialist Digital Agency, based in Sheffield, are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team.
You will be delivering specialist web projects from initial scoping workshops through to go-live, and working closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
This business, a specialist agency, create a variety of projects using a combination of outstanding design, marketing and technical delivery to make a real difference to clients' businesses.
An excellent benefits package is on offer, in addition to a well defined career path.
This is a client-facing role so you must be experienced in managing and building client relationships. You must not only understand the project risks and challenges but be able to respond, resolve and manage technologies in an effective way, ensuring that you engage with the appropriate team members as and when required. The role will centre around managing projects of various sizes. Budget, timeline and team management form a key part of the role, as does ensuring that projects meet their objectives to make a real difference to client’s businesses.
Main tasks and responsibilities within this role include:
- Be part of a high performing team
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders building a rapport and credibility with key people
- Day to day one of your key objectives is to ensure the project management function is aligned to the development process.
- Resolve issues and remove barriers to success
- Follow the project delivery process to ensure standards are kept consistent across all projects
- Management and delivery of a number of concurrent projects.
- Be able to identify the appropriate resource levels required to meet the demands of your projects.
- Ensure projects are managed to protect profitability and change control is in place to manage scope.
- Ensure your projects hit their deadlines in accordance with the planning process and the client brief.
- Produce, manage and communicate project plans.
- Produce and distribute project status reports to clients weekly.
- Produce and follow a communication plan with the client.
- Produce test scripts.
- Release testing.
- Producing documentation for website projects eg functional specifications and statements of work.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Proven ability to build internal and external relationships with key people.
- Proven ability to be part of an effective team.
- Ability to establish rapport and credibility with high priority senior stakeholders, and to influence decision making.
- A track record of successfully delivering business critical projects or programmes, and a relevant project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, AGILE, SCRUM etc) or equivalent experience.
- Experience of managing the full project lifecycle.
- The resilience to overcome issues and drive activity and results.
- Able to think about the business goals whilst maintaining your role as the client advocate.
- Delivery and profit focused.
- Confident in managing client expectations.
- Able to engage in and manage negotiations, project issues, risks and opportunities.
- Experience in conflict resolution.
- Comfortable and confident in understanding your role defending scope whilst seeing and developing opportunities for cross sell and upsell of services.
- Process orientated with a pragmatic approach.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link, or if you would like any more info, call the office.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email David Wainwright: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Or how Google does Ops... https://t.co/doqMFd2c19
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? https://t.co/D44TrOWjuQ… https://t.co/lygJq8NXr3
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/K93fIIjWEd