Job Ref: 2446
Affecto is proud to be exclusively supporting an exciting software house based in Sheffield to find a talented DevOps Engineer to join the team. This is a new position within the business, and you’ll be working with Market Leading software within Science and Healthcare.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate as part of the infrastructure team to maintain systems and environments.
- Create, manage and oversee new systems into existing and new environments.
- Deploy new services by working closely with development teams.
- Liaise with project teams for new software/service releases.
- Work with the architecture team for software/system designs.
What experience do you need?
- Understanding of how to use Windows and/or Linux Operating Systems.
- Ability to use cloud-based PaaS environments.
- Understanding of version control systems.
- Skill in PowerShell, Azure CLI.
- Knowledge of build and release cycles.
- Container experience.
- Knowledge of Identity Management.
- Ability to debug issues across different tech stacks.
- Experience with system automation tasks.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Pensions schemes.
- Private health care.
- Life insurance.
If you are keen to know more about this fantastic DevOps Engineer opportunity, please apply now.
Affecto Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic