Job Ref: 2385
Affecto are working with a well-established Sheffield based client in the recruitment of a DevOps Engineer. You will be working on award winning products and with clients nationwide.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for infrastructure security.
- Advise both clients and colleagues on technical functions.
- Lead technical resolutions during incidents.
- Be perceptive for new ways to streamline company processes.
- Working with the team to execute, monitor and improve hosting solutions using cloud components.
- Collaborate on a 24/7 on-call rota to fix P1 issues (one week out of six).
- Migrate CI/CD pipeline to Azure DevOps.
- Help migrate apps from machine-based architecture to Microsoft Azure PaaS.
- Using a code approach when implementing infrastructure.
- Ensuring security, resiliency and performance by using standard architectural patterns.
- Collaboration with various teams within the company to ensure you understand and meet client and customer requirements.
What experience do you need?
- Knowledge of web hosting concepts.
- Great technical knowledge with the ability to convey to non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of the differences between cloud hosting and co-located hosting.
- Experience in componentised cloud hosting.
- Knowledge how DevOps can be used as an approach to address problems.
- Ability to describe the purpose of monitoring systems.
- Experience in web hosting and the technologies involved.
- Proven ability to maintain complex systems.
- Prior involvement in solution design based on custom request.
What’s in it for you?
- 23 days holiday.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- Individual training budget.
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. The interview process will take place over telephone and Microsoft Teams.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic