DevOps Engineer (FinTech)
Job Ref: 2018
Affecto is delighted to have partnered with one of the region’s most exciting software businesses to find an accomplished DevOps Engineer to join their expanding, Sheffield based HO. This is an ideal opportunity to join a truly DevOps focused team, specialising in modern deployment techniques encompassing DevOps practices and Cloud-based implementations.
- Creating and maintaining a DevOps pipeline for software deployment using automation scripting and documentation.
- Systems administration support, software deployment, troubleshooting and performance tuning in an agile development team.
- Installation and upgrade activities covering in-house and third-party software.
- Occasionally working outside of office hours on system upgrade projects.
- Software development lifecycle
- Understanding of web application architecture & platforms, load balancers, networks, VPNs, firewalls, monitoring systems, failover & high availability systems
- UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Cloud Systems Admin (AWS preferred)
- Virtualisation and container platforms (e.g. Docker, VMWare ESX)
- Computer Programming (Python, Shell, Perl preferred)
- Databases (Relational and NoSQL)
- Java Applications
- JEE Application Server administration (e.g. WebLogic, Websphere and JBoss, Tomcat)
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up tonight at Ambulo in the Millennium Galler… https://t.co/aDmw8NOP4p
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up this Thursday at Ambulo in the Millennium… https://t.co/KFrcg7gj5q
***Staffordshire Based Senior/Lead BI Developers*** If you're looking to take the next step in your career, Andre… https://t.co/GUBaDj8N2e