DevOps Engineer (FinTech)
Job Ref: 2018
Affecto is delighted to have partnered with one of the region’s most exciting software businesses to find an accomplished DevOps Engineer to join their expanding, Sheffield based HO. This is an ideal opportunity to join a truly DevOps focused team, specialising in modern deployment techniques encompassing DevOps practices and Cloud-based implementations.
- Creating and maintaining a DevOps pipeline for software deployment using automation scripting and documentation.
- Systems administration support, software deployment, troubleshooting and performance tuning in an agile development team.
- Installation and upgrade activities covering in-house and third-party software.
- Occasionally working outside of office hours on system upgrade projects.
- Software development lifecycle
- Understanding of web application architecture & platforms, load balancers, networks, VPNs, firewalls, monitoring systems, failover & high availability systems
- UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Cloud Systems Admin (AWS preferred)
- Virtualisation and container platforms (e.g. Docker, VMWare ESX)
- Computer Programming (Python, Shell, Perl preferred)
- Databases (Relational and NoSQL)
- Java Applications
- JEE Application Server administration (e.g. WebLogic, Websphere and JBoss, Tomcat)
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
South Yorkshire based Database Administrators - If you want to work with the latest technology, for a company with… https://t.co/frTZlDZ0b8
Check out our latest opportunity for Python Developers to join a leading software house based in Sheffield.… https://t.co/WHkMyAEJpL
Derby based Front-End Developers! Do you want to work in an environment of trust and flexibility with ample opport… https://t.co/ml4u1PjF8e
SysAdmins, Linux Engineers & DevOps Engineers - if you are seeking a real technical challenge and want to work in o… https://t.co/ihfMw9ZYgO
Exciting new opportunity in Sheffield to help drive the technical design of this unique software business.… https://t.co/OUObv1HG5n