DevOps Engineer 50,000 - 65,000
Job Ref: 2555
We're really excited to be exclusively supporting an incredible technology business within the medical industry. We’re delighted to be working with them again to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer for their growing team.
In this role, you will be involved within the Operations team to help build, scale, and maintain IT services.
What will you be doing?
- Design, manage and integrate new systems into existing or new environments
- Work as part of the operations team to help maintain production systems and environments
- Work closely with development teams to deploy new services
- Liaise with the architecture team for software/system designs
- Work within project teams for new software/service releases
What skills do you need?
- Knowledge of cloud-based PaaS environments (Ideally Azure)
- Scripting skills PowerShell, Azure CLI
- Technical knowledge of Windows and / or Linux Operating Systems
- Experience of system automation tasks
- Container experience (Ideally Docker)
- Confident with Identity Management (Ideally Azure AD)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git (Azure DevOps)
- Experience of build and release cycles
- Resolving bug issues across different technology stacks
- Managing cloud infrastructure as code (Ideally Terraform)
- Networking and Security design experience
- AppServices, LogicApps, Functions and other serverless services
- Azure / DevOps Certifications
- Experience with cloud-based edge security platforms
- Security Certifications
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Pension schemes.
- Private health care.
- Subsidised gym membership.
If you are keen to know more about this fantastic DevOps Engineer opportunity, please contact Natalie@affecto.co.uk
Affecto Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance.
For full details, email Natalie: Natalie@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic