Job Ref: Internal
Love learning about new technology? Have a natural flair for building relationships? Fancy the buzz of Recruitment but without the sales? Want a proper commission scheme? Enjoy a good IPA?
If the answer to these questions is yes, you should definitely talk to us about joining our Delivery Team as a Consultant?!
Our Delivery Consultant’s main objective is simple – build relationships with the best people in technology across the region. How you do this is your call, but we’ll be here to help you do it!
What will you be doing?
- Developing strong relationships with candidates both already within our networks and those we’d like to get to know better - courtesy of your hard work!
- Fully managing recruitment projects of all sizes on behalf of some really exciting organisations
- Creating and managing talent attraction and social media campaigns
- Account Managing key clients
What do you need?
- The drive and desire to always provide an exceptional experience to both candidates and clients alike
- The ability to work autonomously and deliver against short, medium and long-term objectives simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums - written, face to face, video and on the phone
- Tenacity with a true desire to succeed in what you do
- Finally, and let’s not beat around the bush here…. Money should be a key motivator as you will be joining the most lucrative discipline within Recruitment and we like to reward hard work
What do you get?
- A S**T HOT commission structure
- Wealth Incentive Plan- you’ll have to apply to learn more
- Dependant on your progress within Recruitment, a starting salary of between £20,000 and £38,000pa
- Work From Anywhere policy- If you have WIFI and a phone signal work from the beach unless you’re actually on holiday
- 25 days annual leave plus Christmas off on us (+ stats)
- Personal wellbeing platform including monthly budget covering gym memberships, physical therapies, etc.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Annual eye test
- Hospitality discounts for various pubs, bars and restaurants on Kelham Island
- Constantly evolving incentive program enabling you to earn extra holidays, early finishes, expensed lunches etc.
- Plus- Parking, Beer Fridge (with a huge selection of IPA’s), Drinks Cabinet, Away Days & Nights, Mobile Phone, Laptop etc………………… Oh, and free tea and coffee! - we’ve seen this on other agency’s adverts under “benefits” so it must be worth mentioning…
If you are currently working within Agency Recruitment OR as an Internal Recruiter OR you might just think our industry could be the one for you, then get in touch!
For full details, email Craig: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic