Delivery Consultant | Sheffield OR Remote
Job Ref: Int2
Love learning about new technology? Have a natural flair for building relationships? Enjoy the buzz of recruitment but are wary of joining an agency because of the perceived insistence on sales focussed KPIs? If the answer to these questions is yes, we'd like to talk to you about joining our Delivery Team!
As a Delivery Consultant your main objective is to build strong relationships with the best talent in technology across the region. There's a thousand ways in which you can do this from Social Media to the online/offline events we run throughout the year but the end goal is always to introduce the best talent to some of the most exciting organisations in the industry.
Naturally, you'll need to be target driven with the ability to deliver to deadlines but you'll also need to have the confidence and ability to build connections of all levels within our candidate and client bases.
What will you be doing?
- Building relationships with candidates both already within our networks and those soon to be joining them
- Fully manage recruitment projects of all sizes on behalf of our clients
- Creating and managing talent attraction and social media campaigns
- Help generate commercial information and opportunities for our Business Development Team
- Candidate, client and market research
What do you need?
- The drive and desire to deliver an exceptional experience for everyone involved in the projects we deliver
- The ability to work autonomously and deliver against short, medium and long-term objectives simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums - written, face to face, video and on the phone
- To be goal orientated with tenacity, determination and a keen eye for detail
- Ideally have 1 - 2 years of Recruitment experience either within an agency or internal setting
We're a specialist technology consultancy focussing on permanent, interim and contract appointments across Yorkshire and The Midlands. You'll be part of a growing, independent recruitment business where your contribution is both recognised and rewarded. You'll also get a package that includes;
- Uncapped commission structure
- Clear career pathways
- Coaching, training and support to help you succeed
- Constantly evolving incentive program enabling you to earn extra holidays, prizes, etc.
Our success is born from a desire to provide the best client and candidate experience within technology and we're proud of the recognition and praise our straight talking, insightful approach to recruitment receives.
We believe this is a fantastic opportunity for an internal recruiter who relishes the challenge of delivering for their stakeholders but wants to apply their experience across a portfolio of organisations rather than just one, benefiting from a leading commission structure in the process. The strength of our client relationships and variety of engagements really makes this possible!
Ideally, you'll have 1 - 2 years experience in an IT/Tech setting but we'd also really like to hear from Resourcers or Recruitment Coordinators, looking to have more impact and control of a recruitment process. Finally, we're interested in speaking to individuals with the right attitude and soft skills looking from similar, candidate driven markets looking for a chance to build a new career in tech recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For full details, email Craig Barnes: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic