Job Ref: DCINTERNAL
We're looking for a Delivery Consultant to join our newly established Delivery team, working alongside our Sales Consultants to source the best tech talent across Yorkshire and The Midlands. You'll have the confidence to speak to candidates and clients at all levels and have a natural flair for building strong and lasting relationships as we believe our success is down to the recognition that even in such a fast-moving, often automated industry, relationships are fundamental.
Recruitment experience would be great, especially within the IT sector. However, we would welcome applications from driven, commercially aware people with a desire to succeed in a new career. A knowledge of the technology sector would be fantastic; however, this isn’t a deal breaker – in fact, if you have a smartphone or use a computer then you will already know a great deal more about the IT industry than you think. Whatever your experience, you’ll need to be motivated and hungry to succeed within a company where you will be extremely well rewarded for your efforts.
What will you be doing?
- Resourcing candidates via a variety of mediums
- Screening, interviewing and registering both active and passive candidates
- Generating sales leads and relevant commercial information for the business
- Creating and posting quality adverts
- Implementing Affecto social media campaigns
- Creation of regular mail-shot campaigns
- Building relationships with candidates already registered with the company
- Liaising with clients and accompanying Sales Consultants to client meetings where appropriate
- Candidate and Client research projects
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes and notes
What do need?
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Professional nature with the ability to lead and influence
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multitask and manage own workload
Who are we?
Affecto is a multi-disciplined, specialist technology recruitment business that focuses on permanent, interim and contract appointments across Yorkshire and The Midlands. We've spent years building our networks across IT from Development and Project Management to Infrastructure and Data Science.
About The Offer:
- Clear career pathways
- Uncapped commission structure
- 20 days holiday + Christmas shutdown + stats
- Constantly evolving incentive program
- Regular days/nights out
- Fully stocked drinks fridge
- Parking included
- Modern office space in the heart of Kelham Island
So, if you're a talented Recruiter looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success or you’re driven to get into the exciting world of specialist recruitment, please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential, exploratory chat.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Great opportunity for an experienced Ruby Developer looking for a challenging role in Sheffield with a global busin… https://t.co/hWDKmkRrmj
As part of our ongoing partnership with @sheffieldDevops we are excited for this month's event which takes place Th… https://t.co/grJsdYN6ba
Great opportunity for an experienced Ruby Developer looking for a challenging role in Sheffield with a global busin… https://t.co/Gh3NDuMZIm