Job Ref: DCINTERNAL
Love learning about new technology? Have a natural flair for building relationships? You could be just the person we're looking for to join our Delivery Team!
As a Delivery Consultant, your main objective is to build strong relationships with the best talent in technology, across Yorkshire and The Midlands. You can do this using a variety of mediums from Social Media to the events that we run throughout the year.
You'll need to be target driven and organised enough to work to deadlines but also have the confidence to talk candidates and clients at all levels. Relationships are at the centre of everything!
What will you be doing?
- Building relationships with candidates
- Helping to generate commercial information and opportunities for our client-facing consultants
- Creating and managing talent attraction including social media campaigns
- Working closely with our existing clients to successfully deliver a variety of recruitment projects
- Candidate, Client and Market research projects
What do you need?
- The drive and desire to deliver an exceptional candidate experience in one of most competitive but misunderstood markets of recruitment - technology
- The ability to work autonomously and deliver against short, medium and long-term objectives simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums - written, face to face and on the phone
- Be goal orientated with tenacity, determination and a keen eye for detail
We're a multi-disciplined, specialist technology recruitment business focussing on permanent, interim and contract appointments across Yorkshire and The Midlands. You will be part of a growing, independent, dynamic recruitment team where your contribution is both recognised and rewarded. You'll also get a package that includes;
- Uncapped commission structure
- Clear Progression Pathways
- Personal and Professional Development
- Coaching, training and support to help you succeed
- Constantly evolving incentive program
This is a fantastic opportunity for either, an experienced 360 recruiter from other similarly candidate-driven markets, or for resourcers wanting to have more client-side impact. We are also interested in speaking to any individuals who have a focused energy and are looking for a chance to build an exciting career within a specialist recruitment team.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Looking for a new challenge in 2020? JOIN AFFECTO... we are growing the team and want to speak to you! We are back… https://t.co/zohq80rdfV
**BRAND NEW PROJECT** New team setting up in Sheffield, looking for Automation testers to work on a huge product re… https://t.co/lixXN1T7Nh
Looking for a new challenge in 2020? JOIN AFFECTO... we are growing the team and want to speak to you! We are back… https://t.co/k2LBEsElGH