Data and Reporting Developer-Huddersfield-£45k
Job Ref: 2406
Affecto are working with a growing Huddersfield based business in the recruitment of a Data and Reporting Developer. This role will form part of a new capability within the business to improve data management systems and processes.
What will you be doing?
- Assist data warehousing and analytics strategy and roadmaps.
- Create and assist MI report outputs.
- Create and preserve date structures, mapping and dictionaries.
- Apply data security principals.
- Knowledge of data acquisition routines.
- Liaise with the solution and technical architects.
- Record data flows and processing routines.
- Create business intelligence reports.
- Recognise and enforce improvements for both data and reporting processes.
- Knowledge of the role of data marts and cubes, and when to use them.
- Enforce data controls and access.
- Create data requirements, sources and flows which would assist large volumes of work.
- Research and present on new technologies.
- Give third line support to all data, ETL and reporting systems.
- Have a good understanding of data legislation (ie. GDPR).
- Create and support ETL routines and scripts.
What experience do you need?
- Good organisational skills, with an understanding of cost and quality issues.
- Collaborate well with the team, illustrating determination and motivation.
- Ability to address and resolve internal and external customer’s needs.
- Look out for business improvements.
- Knowledge of how to plan and manage change.
- Ability to provide constructive and present feedback.
- Skills in improving the success and performance of the company.
- Good communication skills, with ability to liaise confidently with internal and external clients.
- Confidence in individually contributing to business goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy and carry over up to 5 days holidays per annum.
- Free onsite parking.
- Employee Assistance Programme (Including staff discounts).
- Electric vehicle scheme.
- Company salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Competitive salary
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic