Customer Success Manager
Job Ref: 1820
We are delighted to be recruiting for a fast-growing tech startup in Sheffield, assisting them in the recruitment of a Customer Success Manager.
Reporting to the Customer Success Director, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for making the customers successful from pre-sales, through on-boarding of new users, and ongoing assistance with training and best practices so they get the best possible return-on-investment from their account.
The customers are teams of product managers, customer success, customer support and leadership at world-leading software companies across the globe.
Customer success is a vital role at this business – they have enviable customer retention rates and this is the number that you’ll be responsible for.
You will be:
- Getting on phone calls with busy SaaS professionals to help understand their problems and how to solve them
- Being an advocate for the customer in a customer-focussed tech startup
- Performing screen-share demos
- Asking tough questions and helping customers solve technical and organisational problems with their teams.
- Creating & using written and video resources for customers and the wider SaaS community
- You’ll be working closely with the Customer Success Director, CEO and Product Teams
- Attitude is more important than experience
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of the SaaS industry or the desire to learn and grow quickly
- Self-starter – you’ll need to proactively identify problems and deal with them, sometimes before the customer knows they have an issue
- This role may be a good fit for someone looking to move from a customer support role with a technical base into something more business-facing
- This role may be a good fit for someone with account management experience who is looking to specialise in the area of software
Full time preferred, some flexible working a possibility to help with timezone differences with the global customer base.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link or call the office for more info.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email David Wainwright: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/K93fIIjWEd
Are you a Technical Author looking for a new challenge in an exciting business, supplying into blue-chip clients?… https://t.co/HHyeAtwGOj
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/GBsXZDqi7x
SysAdmins, Linux Engineers & DevOps Engineers - if you are seeking a real technical challenge and want to work in o… https://t.co/l59LcOwibZ
Senior .NET Developers - is it time for a new challenge? Leading software business in Sheffield are looking to gro… https://t.co/TssH4GALVK