Cloud Operations Engineer - Sheffield-£39k
Job Ref: 2370
We’re recruiting for a Cloud Operations Engineer based in Sheffield. You’ll be a key part of the Infrastructure team responsible for the platform infrastructure as well as day to day operations dealing with customer support and security.
What will you be doing?
- Contribute to a range of IT related activities.
- Work on both in house and cloud related systems.
- Work outside of regular hours and/or on an on-call basis.
- Help with 2nd and 3rd line customer support and security.
What skills do you need?
- Basic SQL skills (preferably T-SQL)
- Cloud platform experience (preferably Azure).
- Networking, infrastructure and virtualisation knowledge.
- Scripting with PowerShell.
- Knowledge of how to use REST APIs.
- Basic understanding of C#.
What’s in it for you?
- Healthcare Scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you’d like to learn more about this Cloud Operations Engineer opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. The interview process will take place over telephone and Microsoft Teams.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic