Job Ref: 2195
We’re looking for 3 accomplished mid-senior Software Engineers, ideally from a C# background to join a fast-growth, technology company, currently aiding the global fight against COVID-19. Their tech and science are providing statistical analysis to help guide efforts to increase the speed of development of key medical resources.
What will you be doing?
As a Software Engineer, you'll work on a variety of projects from their current portfolio of desktop applications (using mainly C# / WPF) but you'll also be involved in a very exciting refresh programme as they move towards more cloud technologies, so any exposure to .Net Core would be great.
What skills do you need?
- Solid experience in C#
- Good Knowledge of WPF, XAML and MVVM architecture
- Background working on large scale software products
- You'll need really good communication skills
- Be open minded, flexible and creative when it comes to technical solutions
- Have a real passion for technology (we'd love to hear about any personal projects!)
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to make a difference!
- Great training and personal development opportunities
- An autonomous environment where you're encouraged to expand your knowledge and skills
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now.
Given the current situation, the company is fully set up for a remote hiring and on-boarding process so interviews will be carried out via telephone and Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Emma Mounsey: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic
PHP Web Devs: we want to speak to you. We have a number of opportunities available, with employers interviewing rem… https://t.co/7EJ69IP5Ej