C# Database Engineer-Remote-£50-£60k
Job Ref: 2299
Affecto Recruitment are working with a growing business who, due to significant investment, are recruiting for a seasoned C# Engineer with experience working with SQL Server to join their team. As a C# Engineer, you’ll work closely with a talented tech team to help implement critical ETL processes within their product.
What else will you be doing?
- Produce product-centric SQL and C# code
- Work with collaborative coding techniques
- Provide documentation or proof-of-concept code prior to making changes to the main codebase as required
- Modernise workflow with automation (including deployment and acceptance testing)
What skills do you need?
- Ability to design and engineer C# solutions
- Experience working with:
- Relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres or MySQL)
- Database architecture and operation
- Workflow, data pipeline and ETL patterns
- Data pipelines
- The ability to adopt a DevOps mindset and consider deployment and operations when designing and implementing solutions
- Knowledge of Data acquisition and transformation using SQL, C# or Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic about delivering exceptional software products to end-users
What’s in it for you?
- Remote and flexible working (Note: This is a fully remote position, but you must live and be eligible to work within the UK)
- Allocated learning & development / training time each month
- Meetups/social events (currently digital due to the pandemic)
If you would like to learn more about this C# Engineer opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. In the next stage of the application, you may be asked to take part in a remote video conference with our client. This will be done using Google Hangouts or Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic