Business Intelligence QA Analyst
Job Ref: 1999
Affecto are proud to be working closely with a well-established, regional employer who, follolwing heavy investment in their technology, are now looking to recruit a Business Intelligence QA Analyst, to be based in their office in Nottingham city centre.
As a BI QA, you will be responsible for collating analysis across a number of channels and delivering insight and improvement recommendations using your findings. Additionally, you will also assist in developing and establishing quality assurance standards and measures, which will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who enjoys working with data, has an analytical mind set and also has a demonstrable background in software development and testing. The successful candidate will be instrumental in paving the way for the future of analytics within the team.
To be considered for the role you should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following:
- Experienced (circa 3 years+) in the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for BI, software, services, and infrastructure testing.
- SQL analytics skills (circa 3 years+); TSQL.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Experience of interrogating data within a relational database using appropriate tools (SQL Server).
- Proven experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Office, Windows etc.
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Proven practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis.
This is an exciting time for this particular organisation in terms of investment and growth. Interviews will be taking place shortly so please apply now and one of our specialists will be in touch!
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Andre: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up tonight at Ambulo in the Millennium Galler… https://t.co/aDmw8NOP4p
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up this Thursday at Ambulo in the Millennium… https://t.co/KFrcg7gj5q
***Staffordshire Based Senior/Lead BI Developers*** If you're looking to take the next step in your career, Andre… https://t.co/GUBaDj8N2e