Business Development Manager-Sheffield-£35k-£45k
Job Ref: 2328
Affecto are proud to be supporting a leading software house in their recruitment of a Business Developer as part of their 2021 strategic growth plan. Our client specialise in offering bespoke software solutions to a variety of industries so you’ll ideally have proven experience within a service based sell.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively contacting prospect and warm clients in order to win new business by offering a variety of software and consulting solutions
- Conducting research and analysis to understand prospect clients’ needs
- Account Managing existing clients to maximise revenue opportunities
- Actively participating in a variety of Networking events in order to develop strong business relationships
- Be actively involved in the creation of proposals/tenders alongside the Technical Team and Directors
As this is a newly created role the above is a brief overview of what will be involved and my client is keen for the successful post holder to make the role their own by working closely with the Directors in its ongoing development.
What do you need?
- A proven track record within a full cycle sales- Researching, Cold Calling, Utilising Social Media, Networking, Presenting Proposals, Account Management.
- A keen interest within Technology and local commerce
- Exceptional interpersonal skills at all levels
- The ability to thrive within a fast paced, fluid environment
What's in it for you
- A competitive starting salary of between £35,000 and £45,000
- A bespoke bonus structure to be developed alongside the Directors
- The chance to make a new role your own
- Flexible office working
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy in this instance and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Craig: Craig@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic