Job Ref: 2409
Affecto are recruiting for a Business Analyst for a growing business based in Wakefield. You’ll have a proven track record of system delivery as in this newly created position you will be working on inhouse and customer systems.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for managing and planning for future company goals.
- Recognise upcoming needs and possible solutions.
- Ensure products meet the standards of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise between internal departments and external companies.
- Create new strategic improvements by using data modelling practises.
- Take into account the opportunities and potential risks in your suggestions.
- Understand the processes and information technology needed for recommendations to work.
- Seek agreement and approval from your senior management team.
- Create written documents which supports and records findings.
- Support staff in recommending changes and resolving any issues.
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
What experience do you need?
- Great communication skills.
- Analytical mindset, with acute attention to detail.
- Shows both independent and team working abilities.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proven ability with MS Dynamics.
- Proven ability with System delivery.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Training and development plans
- Retail discounts
- Monthly incentives
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic