Job Ref: 2340
Affecto have teamed up with a well-established Sheffield based business to grow their technical team with the recruitment of a Business Analyst. You’ll have a proven track record of within a digital team that has delivered software products to users.
You’ll work closely with customers to help turn their ideas into reality while improving their experience using your products.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting research and analysis to understanding clients’ needs and problems
- Collaborating across teams to propose innovative, technology-driven solutions that deliver maximum value
- Gathering internal and external feedback on products to establish what works well and identify necessary changes
- Supporting sales teams in initial requirements gathering (business, functional, technical and non-functional) specification and presentation of a proposed solution
- Documenting, validating and prioritising requirements
- Working closely with the client and project team
- Gathering an understanding of how customers use your products/software
- Creating use cases, personas, workflow diagrams and operational scenarios and running workshops
What skills do you need?
- Proven track record of gathering software requirements
- Experience liaising with External clients and stakeholders
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Technical understanding of web and mobile applications
- Confidence to run workshops, question decisions, negotiate, make recommendations and clarify requirements
- Strong sense of commercial awareness, estimating and budgeting
- Dedication to improve the way organisations deliver digital services
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
- Healthcare cover
- Individual training budget
- Childcare vouchers
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic