Business Analyst, Leeds, £38,000 + excellent benefits
If you are an ambitious Business Analyst, looking to work for a genuinely market leading business who are expanding their reach, this could be a great role for you!
This business is one the UK’s fastest growing supplier of software for Public Sector clients. The software is built on a modern platform which is flexible, intuitive, secure and constantly refreshed. The business is well-know for being a great place to work and has received awards recognising this.
This Business Analyst role supports the development, design, implementation and support of the software in Public Sector clients. The applications are web-based workflow solutions that include mobile apps and customer portals, providing modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both professionals and the public.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how the software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Assisting customers to convert this to configuration settings within the systems
- Taking responsibility for creating, building and testing forms within the systems
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Answering queries from Customers with regard to configuration and form design/build
- Configuring the software for customers
- Creating/updating documentation
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
To be considered for this role, ideally should have:
- An understanding of adults’/children’s/education services in local government
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a complex caseload, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- To work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- To have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
In addition to an above market-rate salary, this role offers a fantastic benefits package including bonus, gym, phone, private healthcare, life assurance & pension.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link, or call the office for more info.
For full details, email David Wainwright: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.