Job Ref: 1987
Fantastic opportunity for a BI Developer within the city of York, to join a rapidly advancing, multinational organisation, with excellent opportunities for personal development and advancement.
We are looking for a BI Developer with real expertise with the Microsoft BI Stack, utilising SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and PowerBI within the Kimball methodology, who is looking to expand their repertoire to include non-Microsoft technologies including IBM Cognos and AWS Redshift.
This is a great time to join the company, as they are in an exciting period of technological transition, and there is a genuine culture of knowledge exchange and personal development!
The role offers great public transport links, as well as a competitive salary, pension contribution, company bonus and a selection of additional staff perks!
You should have experience/interest in:
- Microsoft SQL Server/PostgreSQL
- Microsoft BI tools: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI
- Kimball Data Warehousing methodology
- Genuine thirst for personal development into other BI and Data Warehousing technologies.
- Ability to understand and articulate the BI needs of the company to different areas of the business
- Identify and disseminate variances and trends in operational data
- Additionally, knowledge of AWS Redshift, IBM Cognos 11 would be advantageous
If you believe you would be a good match for this position, and you are looking to further your career, please apply now!
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Andre Murray: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up tonight at Ambulo in the Millennium Galler… https://t.co/aDmw8NOP4p
Looking forward to sponsoring another fantastic #SheffieldDevOps meet-up this Thursday at Ambulo in the Millennium… https://t.co/KFrcg7gj5q
***Staffordshire Based Senior/Lead BI Developers*** If you're looking to take the next step in your career, Andre… https://t.co/GUBaDj8N2e