Automation Test Engineer
Job Ref: 2119
Affecto are proud to be working with a well established Sheffield based business in the recruitment of an experienced Automation Tester.
As Automation Tester you will be responsible for shaping how the business automate their testing strategy and will have the opportunity to work with various technology stacks, venders and projects. You will be working closely with development and test team throughout the project life-cycle and development of testing frameworks.
· Lead and support the team in all aspects of Automated testing
· Develop & Maintain the test suite of APIs
· Analysing users’ requirements
· Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
· Design and develop automation scripts as required
· Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
· A sound working knowledge in all aspects of Automation Testing - Essential
· Back end testing (Integration) - Essential
· Good understanding of API development - Essential
· Strong background with automated testing of APIs (REST and SOAP) - Essential
· Exposure to SQL and database testing - Essential
· Able to own and manage testing assurance processes.
· A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark: Mark@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.>
Network Engineers, interested in joining one of Sheffield's most ambitious IT businesses on the cusp of huge growth… https://t.co/ZZdMNdoa40