Automation Test Analyst
Job Ref: 1980
Are you an experienced Automation Test Analyst who’d love to join a leading technology business in Sheffield, making significant breakthroughs in the world of big data analysis?
The business' current testing function in mainly manual but as their capability evolves, they are now implementing automation testing. You'll be one of the first dedicated Automation Test Analysts in the business and will be tasked with the following:
- Implementation of an automated test framework from scratch
- Development and maintenance of test suites within the automation framework
- Integration of test suites into build and deployment processes
- Integration of test suite into wider business development/QA community enabling multiple contributors to extend the scope of existing test suites in line with product advancements
- Adherence to project requirements and project plans with the guidance of team leader
What do you need?
- Significant commercial experience of creating and maintaining automated testing frameworks for web-based applications and services
- Building and maintaining automated test suites
- Strong experience with REST APIs
- Significant experience with open source automated tooling such as test café, selenium web driver, etc.
- Significant experience with the Microsoft tool stack including Windows, Windows Server, SQL Server and IIS
- Experience testing in an agile scrum based development environment using Microsoft TFS
- Experience executing automated tests targeting multiple web browsers and utilisation of their respective development tools for example in I.E. or chrome
- Experience testing APIs using tools such as Postman, Insomnia, Linqpad etc.
- Manage and maintain source code in TFS
- Creation of test datasets
- Computationally complex algorithms
- Providing software support to both internal and external customers
- Regression testing
- Management of test environment(s)/Labs
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Automation Test Analyst looking for a challenging role in helping a fast-growing business move towards a fully automated test environment.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel Koseoglu: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Or how Google does Ops... https://t.co/doqMFd2c19
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? https://t.co/D44TrOWjuQ… https://t.co/lygJq8NXr3
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/K93fIIjWEd