Job Ref: 2354
Our client, a leading Creative Agency in Leeds is looking for an Account Manager to join them due to continued growth and success. The business is conveniently located for public transport and is offering 2 days of remote working so candidates outside of the Leeds area can benefit from this amazing chance to join them.
As a dedicated Account Manager you will be working on one of the Agency’s largest accounts with an already established team.
What our client is looking for,
- Agency experience is a MUST!
- Fantastic communication skills as you will be building client relationships, actively participating in and leading project meetings and delivering proposals.
- Strong organisational skills as you will be managing multiple projects on strict deadlines.
- Ideas, and lots of them as you’ll be helping develop strategies to enhance and shape the client’s brand and identity.
- Enthusiasm, our client loves what they do which has created their reputation as a go to Agency for national and international companies.
As an already successful Account Manager you will know that the above is just a brief overview of what is a pivotal role in any Agency.
On offer is a great package to include a starting salary of up to £28k, 2 days remote working per week, easy access by public transport, modern office space, health care, death in service and an always stocked beer fridge ready for Friday.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and this exciting business, then please apply now and we'll be in touch. In the next stage of the application, you may be asked to take part in a remote video conference with our client. This will be done using Skype or Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: Natalie@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic